The Global Technology Solutions team is responsible for the design, development, delivery, and ongoing support of high impact technology solutions that support Education Development Trust's ambition to leverage Technology across all areas of the Company.
The CRM Technical Lead will focus on corporate and operational CRMs ensuring they are fit for purpose and designed for growth. They will lead on developments, engaging with stakeholders from the business and external suppliers.
This role will undertake second line user support, CRM administration activities and be the technical lead in CRM projects. They will be an advocate of good use of CRMs and will help embed good use across the business.
The CRM Technical Lead will also support the wider development of the Global IT team processes by inputting to a Global IT framework for applications, operations, Infrastructure and security.
Engage with all areas of the Company with a Business Partner mindset. This will involve understanding the business dynamics and undertaking activities to inform the business about the possible uses of CRM to meet their needs.
- Closely engage with Product Owners in the business of operational CRMs. Act as their line of support and escalation to third parties.
- Undertake CRM administration activities including but not limited to: setting up new users, monitoring usage, performing regular data checks. Take responsibility for data integrity and quality checks, promoting good practice with users.
- Support Product Owners in ensuring system users are fully trained in the systems and support the cultural changes required to help us transform into a digital first organisation.
- Support Product Owners in monitoring and maintaining our workflows and integrations with other systems (both internal and external)
- Monitor performance, resolve errors and be the main point of contact for external support
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office365, Dynamics365, and/or other software packages
- Understanding of software development tools, testing methodologies, application and database performance, web services technologies
- Strong trouble shooting skills; ability to wind back issues and problems to the beginning and unpick in detail what has happened
- Awareness of digital design principles; re-use, UX, accessibility
- Proficient understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 accessibility guidelines
- Evidence of successfully working in a team
- Project Management experience, working within a framework like Prince 2
- Understanding of various project management methodologies and experience working with their frameworks
- Experience of requirements gathering, supplier selection, solution design and implementation
- Experience of process documentation
Ability to both troubleshoot and work hands on and work with the business and suppliers to fully explore and document system requirements. User-centred support role helping with varied application use.
- Change management understanding - ability to work with users closely to drive engagement and embedding of new processes and solutions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to lead the workstream and engage effectively with others, both internally and externally
- Good stakeholder management skills, in particular third-party engagement to ensure an excellent working relationship with our technical providers
- Dynamics 365 skills including: user administration, data upload, workflow design, field creation, creation of system processes, reporting
- Remote user support, training and guidance
- Data protection and security standards awareness