My client is a well established growing and developing Education Charity. Due to this growth we are seeking a CRM- Technical Lead Engineer to join the Global team.
The Global Technology Solutions team is responsible for the design, development, delivery, and ongoing support of high impact technology solutions that support Company's ambition to leverage Technology across all areas of the Company.
This role will undertake second line user support, CRM administration activities and be the technical lead in CRM projects. They will be an advocate of good use of CRMs and will help embed good use across the Trust.
You will have excellent knowledge of supporting CRM systems and other similar systems as 2nd line support
- have an understanding from an expert user perspective how a CRM can be configured, and work flows set-up
- have an understanding of software development tools, testing methodologies, application and database performance, and web services technologies
- have strong trouble shooting skills; ability to wind back issues and problems to the beginning and unpick in detail what has happened
- have the ability to both troubleshoot and work hands on and work with the business and suppliers to fully explore and document system requirements.
- have an understanding of various project management methodologies and experience working with their frameworks
- have good stakeholder management skills, in particular third-party engagement to ensure an excellent working relationship with our technical providers
Benefits include 30 days annual leave, a 6% matched pension scheme, excellent training and development opportunities, and family friendly policies to support flexible working. They also offer a suite of voluntary benefits including a health cash plan, ride to work scheme, and retail discounts.