My client based in Tadcaster is looking for someone to join their customer service department on a permanent basis.
The role in question is for an installation coordinator.
- In this role you will be responsible for coordinating the installation activity in your specific geographical area.
- You will receive telephone, email and website requests for installation and removal work from customers, create accurate plans and provide quotes.
- You will track and allocate jobs to each technician, balancing the workload between them and making sure all resources are utilised along with maintaining additional resources provided through contractors.
You will need to be confident communicating with all customers, from sales management, service providers, retailers and technicians.
You will be able to:
- Work to KPIs
- Overcome complex problems
- Be organised
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to plan
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Be a strong team player
- Assist and support colleagues around you to achieve team goals as well as personal ones.
An understanding of the licensed trade would be an advantage but not essential.
If you think this is the role for you don't hesitate to contact Laura on 01904 888800.