We are recruiting for 2 Customer Advice And Information Officers based in Birmingham City Centre.
This is initially a 2-month contract, with a hybrid working option between working from home and also in the office.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Location: Hybrid Working - (Minimum of 3 days in the office)
You will be updating new registrations, renewals, indemnity pay, or dentists retiring. Answering inbound calls and updating systems as well.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Provide accurate information in order to resolve frontline telephone and email enquiries and if necessary ensure that complex requests are efficiently referred or escalated within the organisation.
- Address concerns or complaints in an empathetic and effective manner.
- Identify and record issues raised by enquirers and deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Enter and retrieve information from bespoke databases, and carry out routine maintenance and updating of these databases as required.
- Use manual and electronic systems to ensure accurate record-keeping, and work within agreed principles and policy to ensure that data storage is concise and reliable.
- Provide ad hoc assistance to other teams when required
- Reception cover at GDC offices as and when required
- Carry out from time to time and as directed, any other reasonable duties as required to support the Registration Operations Teams.
- Must be able to retain information
- Confident on the phone
- An individual who can use initiative if they don't know the answer to a question (putting a customer on hold and coming back to them, or taking a number and calling them back etc)
- Someone with a can do approach
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Initial 2-month temporary contract through Brook Street
- £11.55 per hour
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays (pro rata)
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Grace on 0121 643 6954/0121 480 8209.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***