Job title: Customer Advisor - Contact Centre
Sector: Public Sector (Part of the NHS England) - Temporary 12 months
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Redditch (B97) - Office based initially with opportunities to work from home performance pending
Hourly rate: £11.53 per hour
Start date: August and September intakes - subject to sufficient references (3 years) and DBS check
My client is a well-known government organisation based in Redditch looking to recruit for numerous Customer Advisor's.
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity to work as part of a team of Customer Advisor`s providing excellent customer service to patients and customers of NHS England?
This exciting role on the Front Desk of the Customer Contact Centre for NHS England will enable you to form part of a dynamic team, responsible for assisting customers with enquiries received by telephone, email and post.
- Receive calls from the public, as well as healthcare providers, and assist with queries
- Redirect customers to correct primary care services in community
- Provide customer support via telephone, email and manage shared inboxes
- Experience working in a customer service environment is essential, whilst communicating via telephone, email and post
- Being resilient
- Strong IT skills - Must be comfortable with multi-tasking via multiple screens
- Excellent attention to detail, as well as spelling and grammatical awareness
- Full extensive training programme (Induction training and mentor buddying)
- Free onsite parking
- Dynamic, supportive team onsite and working from home (performance related)
- Attractive pay rate
Customer Advisor desired Skills and Experience:
- Accuracy and attention to details are essential
- Good customer service
- Confident with communication to public, phone and email
- Sound knowledge of Word/Outlook/Excel
For more information on the role please contact or apply your CV.
**Due to the nature of this position we will need to undertake a criminal record check **
Unfortunately we are not able to get back to everyone who has applied but I would like to thank you for your application.