Brook Street (UK) Limited is working with our Belfast client to recruit a Customer Advisor to join their busy Planning Team within their Customer Services department.
The candidate hired for this job will be responsible for provision of general administrative support responsible for verifying and auditing sales and operational paperwork, planning connections to the company network, updating company asset systems and act as primary contact in failure management for jobs issued to our construction partners.
* Dispatch engineers to jobs with the support of other staff and recording all relevant details onto internal system
* Update internal CRM System and other data capture systems in a timely manner and maintain sequential files of engineers` job sheets.
* Support the timely provision of reports to management concerning business objectives.
* Liaise with customers to agree appointment dates or resolve problems and complaints
* Liaise with all departments within Phoenix to help resolve customer related issues within company standards of service.
* Support all processes required to ensure effective operation of emergency services including rota preparation, database update, liaison with dispatch centre, issue of safety notices to the Health & Safety Inspectorate.
* Support processes to ensure that all customer chargeable quotations and renewals are issued in a timely controlled manner.
* Ensure all phones within the department are answered in a timely manner.
* Minimum of 5 GCSE`s at grade C or above or significant relevant work experience as detailed below
* Excellent organisational skills
* Effective communication skills
* Comprehensive IT skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel o
* Ability to work in a highly pressurised environment
Full spec can be supplied on application
Role will involve working 37 hours per week Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
Salary £17,400per annum
Please send CV via the link