Brook Street (UK) Limited is working with our Belfast client who recruiting Inbound Customer Service Advisors to join their expanding customer service department.
The job holder will be responsible for taking inbound calls and recording customer and job request details on company systems.
Initiating appropriate responses, in line with defined business processes to deliver excellent customer service, paying particular attention to safety, sales and service requirements and standards.
* Handle effectively a variety of incoming telephone calls providing an efficient and effective service to existing and potential customers in a challenging and target driven environment.
* Respond to telephone queries raised by customers, following defined business processes, delivering customer service requests and initiating remedial action in respect of complaints and reported gas emergencies.
* Updating connection, metering and service information on company systems following incoming calls from `operational field operatives`
* Be able to interpret and translate technical information to ensure that the appropriate responses and data capture requirements are initiated.
* Promoting connection and service sales opportunities achieving personal and team targets for profitable business generation. Including planning appliance repairs/servicing, service work requests and initial gas service connections utilising the diary and resource planning system and processes.
* General administrative tasks, recording customer complaints and data inputting of sales call reports, service work documentation, completed meter/ service job documents and installer management information.
* Preparation and follow up of promotional mailings.
* Applicants must have relevant experience within a customer services environment dealing with high volume telephone enquiries and/or telephone selling
This is a full-time permanent contract; the successful applicant will be required to work flexible hours between 8.30am and 7.00pm Monday to Thursday and between 8.30am and 4.30pm on Fridays, usually working no more than 37 hours per week.
The rate of pay for this role is £15,800 per annum. Overtime is paid at a flat rate for the first 12 weeks based on a 37-hour week.
From week 13 it is paid at time and a third Mon-Fri and time and a half on Sat, Sun and bank holidays, based on a 37 hour week.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Tuesday 16th April 2019.
If interested please send CV via the link