Brook Street (UK) Limited is working with our Belfast client to recruit a Customer Advisor to join their busy Planning Team within their Customer Services department.
The candidate hired for this job will be responsible for provision of general administrative support responsible for verifying and auditing sales and operational paperwork, planning connections to the company network, updating company asset systems and act as primary contact in failure management for jobs issued to our construction partners.
* The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of planning and connection related tasks that include, coordinating reinstatement administration, updating asset information and scheduling new connections.
* Assist in primary contact for inbound telephone calls in respect of gas emergencies, connection sales opportunities, job updates and other business-related enquiries.
* Recording customer and job details on company systems and initiating appropriate responses, in line with defined business processes to deliver excellent customer service, paying particular attention to safety, sales and service requirements and standards.
* Updating connection and asset information on company systems following paperwork received from `operational field operatives`, including filing and archiving of paperwork.
* Contact with customers verbal or in writing and some contacts will involve the resolution of enquiries and complaints associated with asset maintenance work.
* Handling inbound call traffic during peak periods and as and when operationally required.
* Handle effectively a variety of incoming telephone calls providing an efficient and effective service to existing and potential customers in a challenging and target driven environment.
* Minimum of 5 GCSE`s at grade C or above or significant relevant work experience as detailed below
* Administration experience and experience of dealing with high volumes of calls
* Strong Communication Skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
Full spec can be supplied on application
Role will involve working 37 hours per week on a Monday to Friday basis - no weekends
Salary will be £8.21 per hour
Please send CV via the link