Role: Customer Care Administrator
Location: Maidstone (must be a drive due to location)
Hours: 20 hours p/w
Salary: £18-25,000 (pro-rata, depending on experience)
Are you a dedicated, customer focused administrator, looking for a flexible new role?
Our Client based in the outskirts of Maidstone, a small, high end construction firm, are looking for their next Customer Care Administrator to join their friendly team.
Skills / Experience:
Communication (written and verbal)
Confident with MS Office Applications
Previous construction industry experience is preferred but not essential
Good organisational skills
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and utilising our new snagging system on an all incorporating software.
- Being the first point of contact for customers after sales have been processed.
- Scheduling contractors, tradesmen and engineers to attend properties and scheduling snagging works for each property 1 year after each move in date.
- Running reports on a regular basis
- Maintaining the snagging database
- put together Home User Guides for each customer to be given on their moving day.
If you feel you are suitable and would like to be considered for the role, apply today!