Back to Search Results

Customer Care Advisor

  • Location:

    Derby, Derbyshire

  • Sector:

    Customer Service

  • Job type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    Up to £19500 per annum + Bonus

  • Contact:

    Adam

  • Contact email:

    coventry.web@brookstreet.co.uk

  • Job ref:

    NOT/10542_1635523927

  • Published:

    about 1 month ago

  • Expiry date:

    10/12/2021

  • Startdate:

    15/11/21

Job Description

Brook Street are currently recruiting for an established company based in their head office in central Derby. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous experience in Customer Service roles to take their career to the next level as part of a successful Customer Care team for a company who are growing continuously.

Role - Customer Care Advisor
Location - Derby (Central)
Hours - working 37.5 hours per week, 5/7 days including weekend work
Salary - £19500 (OTE - £23000)
Contract type - Permanent

To be successful in this role candidates will need to be able to show a natural ability to help others and empathise with customers, ensuring that every customer interaction is as positive as can be. As a Customer Care Advisor, it is essential that you can show caring towards customers and guide them towards a solution.

In this role roughly 75% of your time will be spent in conversation with customers, actively resolving queries and offering solutions in line with business needs. The other 25% of your day will be spent managing your own cases and case volume making sure you are keeping customers updated throughout the resolution process. Candidates will need to be able to show a high level of organisation in their work.

Candidate requirements -
- Customer Service experience.
- Organisation skills.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Availability to work weekends.

What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to earn bonus (up to £3500 per year) on top of your basic salary.
- Long service awards.
- Pension scheme.
- Quarterly team nights out.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
- And many more…

If you have experience in a customer focussed role and think you have what it takes to join this successful team and contribute to their success, then apply now!

W1siziisijiwmtgvmdyvmjivmtevmtyvmjivmtevy3rhcy1iyxitzmlndxjllmpwzyjdlfsiccisinrodw1iiiwimjawmhg3mjajil1d

Looking for a job? Register your CV now

REGISTER

Looking to recruit? Find the perfect hire

Upload Job

Want a career at Brook Street? Join our team

Join Now