Are you a highly skilled Customer Service Advisor looking for a new exciting role? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Advisor to join an upbeat and very happy team on a Full Time basis. working no evenings and weekends! Endless benefits in this company including superb quarterly bonus, generous holidays, free car parking onsite, all the tea and coffee you can drink even the odd cake!! Simply just a great place to work
We are recruiting for a Customer Care Advisor to join the team in Cardiff. You will be very experienced in Customer Service with Excellent Communication Skills - both written and verbal
" Knowledge of basic software packages (word, excel, outlook)
" A can-do attitude and a real passion for support people.
- To process centralised prescribing prescriptions including new patients
- To support prescription team in endorsing and matching prescriptions to orders
- Respond to all urgent emails
- To report on scripts daily
- Taking inbound Telephone calls and supporting other team members.
- Any other duties deemed reasonable and necessary by management
Required essential experience skills and
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered for this role
- Proven track record of customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- To be able to work in a team environment
- The ability to learn new skills quickly and attention to detail is a must
- Time management
- Previous knowledge of SAGE or similar packages would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of all Microsoft Packages
Why apply for this role?
As well as an attractive salary of £17650 , this employer also has the following benefits for their staff.
- A competitive salary
- KPI related bonus and Company Quarterly and annual bonuses
- 26 days annual leave, plus additional 8 days bank holidays
- Additional Long Service annual leave after 3 years, up to a maximum of 32
- Employer and Employee contribution pension
Your working hours will be- 8:30am - 17:00pm Monday - Friday.
Breaks - 10 mins am and pm paid break.
45 mins lunch break
Please contact Enter Darryl Young in our Cardiff Business Hub or click Apply Now!
Why apply through Brook Street?
We are working on behalf of one of our trusted clients for this vacancy. Brook Street first opened its doors in 1946, founded by single mother Margery Hurst who set to work with little more than an idea and a drive to succeed. Her ambition was clear; following the end of World War 2 to deliver a quality recruitment service and to supply London with talented temps. Over 70 years later, our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work. We've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Your application will be treated in confidence and we will discuss this opportunity with you in depth. As part of our service to candidates, we will meet you and offer free pre-interview advice.
If this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss opportunities that may be of interest to you.