Our client based in the centre of Bridgwater is looking for a Customer Care Administrator to join an upbeat and happy team
Are you outgoing and love helping customers? Love customer services but hate working evenings & weekends? Apply now!
We're looking for Customer Care Representatives to join an industry leader within their growing Inbound Customer Services department. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established business that offers its staff a range of benefits in reward for their hard work.
Your duties will include:
- Answer telephone calls from customers and taking details of their initial query
- Helping resolve queries within their first call
- Escalating any queries outside of your area of expertise and ensuring the customer know what is happening with their query
- Following up requests for further information
- Keeping customers up to date with their query
We're looking for candidates with the following skills & qualities
- Excellent customer service experience is essential
- Great telephone manner, able to speak to people in a professional and caring way
- Numeracy & literacy skills
This is a permanent opportunity with an attractive bonus structure paid quarterly, which can increase your earnings by up to £2000 per year. In addition, there is a generous holiday allowance (26 days + bank holidays), attractive pension and free parking.
Full training will be given to successful applicants, with an initial telephone interview with Brook Street, leading to a telephone interview with the end employer and finally a video conference interview. Due to the nature of this role, working from home isn't an option and the employer would need successful candidates to be on site Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30.
Please apply now!