Job Title: Customer Engagement Advisors
Salary: Basic Salary £20,000 with an OTE of up to £40,000
*NO COLD CALLING
We're recruiting Customer Engagement Advisors to join the Wren Kitchens in Barton Upon Humber.
Wren Kitchens are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join the Wren family as they continue to see exceptional growth. They have been successful in venturing across to the USA and opened hundreds of showrooms in the UK and are continuing to expand!
The Head Quarters in Barton Upon Humber is easily accessible via your own transport but also public transport.
About the Role:
As a Customer Engagement Advisor, you will be an ambassador for Wren Kitchens, representing and promoting Wren's household brand to customers who have made enquiries via the website and inspiring them to begin their kitchen journey with Wren. You'll be the first point of contact for all customer brochure enquiries, and will have great customer conversations, building rapport and booking them in for an inspirational design appointment.
Full time 40 hour per week role. Hours will typically cover Monday - Friday and will require occasional weekend working so flexibility is required. With our excellent earning opportunities along with your passion and drive, you have the opportunity to frequently over achieve within this role with numerous incentives available to those wanting to strive!
- Achieving personal call and appointment targets
- Engaging with customers to qualify their needs
- Educating and inspiring customers to begin their kitchen journey with Wren
- Building brand confidence to book and secure at home / in store design appointments
- Consistently delivering excellent customer service
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with showroom teams to help facilitate the customer journey
What Wren Offer:
- Free access to our onsite gym
- Enjoy subsidised meals in our two fantastic restaurants
- Free on-site parking
- Staff discount on purchasing a kitchen after 1 year's continuous employment!
- Individual training budget for personal development
- Free annual eye tests as well as a contribution to new glasses
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme
Desired skills and knowledge:
- A customer centric attitude
- Enthusiasm for delivering fantastic customer service
- Personable and engaging
- Organised and forward thinking
- Thrive working towards KPIs and targets
- Experience in a Customer Service, Sales or Telesales environment is preferred but not essential
- Pride and accountability in everything you do
- A flexible approach and a willingness to learn
- Strong and clear communication skills
If you want to be a part of an incredible success story, please apply now, or call Alice on 07483 923835!