Customer Experience Manager
This is a permanent opportunity for one of the UK`s largest energy management data providers.
My client is seeking a talented Customer Experience Manager to manage a team over 25 employees across 3 teams.
- Leading the Customer Experience Teams including managing their overall performance, conducting regular performance reviews and on-going coaching, development and mentoring
- Ensure all customer performance reports are produced and sent in accordance with our customer contracts
- Managing multiple projects including business change and improvement
- Proving KPI`s for the customer services team and associated management reporting
- Investigating and solving customers` problems
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents
- Developing customer service procedures, policies and standards for the business
- To ensure the Customer Experience teams understand and satisfy their customers` requirements and exceed their expectations.
WHAT THEY`RE LOOKING FOR;
- A Utility industry background, preferably within the Energy Sector
- Customer Experience Management Experience
- Proven Staff & Resource Management skills & experience.
- Proven project management experience
- Self motivated with the skills to motivate others
- Creative & intuitive to spot problems & constantly seek improvements
- Customer focussed to identify and respond to customer`s needs
PACKAGE / BENEFITS
- Salary £45,000-£50,000 PA
- Annual bonus
- Parking on site
- Investment Scheme
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Private health care scheme
- Company mobile and laptop
Due to high level of applicants we can`t respond to everyone. If you have not heard within 14 days of your application unfortunately you have not been selected for the next stage.