A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a developing company on the outskirts of York. We are looking for an experienced customer experience professional to assist with a range of duties including the handling of complaints, social media and review sit interactions.
ACCESS TO A CAR IS ESSENTIAL DUE TO LOCATION
- Deliver excellent customer service whilst handling varied, complex and Financial Ombudsman Service complaints both verbally and in writing
- Proactively identify trends and support the continuous development and implementation of the Company's strategy, proposing to the Customer Experience - Manager innovative ideas and influencing positive change to improve customer experience
- Respond to and monitor customer engagements on our social media platforms in line with the devised strategy; ensuring that responses are handled both efficiently and in line with brand tone of voice.
- Respond to and monitor engagements on our review platforms, ensuring the timely responses whilst analysing the communication and collating the information to identify improvements
- Issue final decisions of behalf of the Chief Executive Officer
- Act as referral point for staff members/trainers and Team Leaders in all departments
- Adherence to treating customers fairly
- Excellent organisation and administration skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Excellent time management skills in order to prioritise and manage your own workload and delegation of tasks where necessary.
- Excellent industry knowledge in line with compliance and regulatory requirements
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Previous experience handling complaints preferable
In return you will receive a salary up to 25,000, free onsite gym and parking, up to 33 days' holiday including bank holidays, pension contribution, excellent training and development, employee engagement events, supporting local charities, free work wear, on site crèche and staff discounts.
If you're interested in the role please apply now or contact Cat on 07483919134.