Job title - Customer facing Data Entry Administrator
Pay - £8.91
Hours - 8am - 5.30pm rolling shifts (Monday to Saturday) 37.5 hours per week
Location - Bury St Edmunds LP30 (Some remote working)
Contract length -6 to 8 weeks
Are you a university student or graduate looking for work during the summer?
Brook Street are currently recruiting for Customer facing Data Entry Administrators to become a part of a successful organisation based in Bury St Edmunds. Successful candidates will be joining an enthusiastic team to help them during this exceptionally busy period. This opportunity would be ideal for those with a strong work ethic who want to gain experience and insight into the world of work over the summer.
Key responsibilities -
- Good telephone manner
- Downloading and transferring data on to the required software.
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy in all data entry tasks.
- Logging data onto spreadsheets accurately.
Candidate requirements -
- Comfortable with all basic aspects of IT
- A high level of accuracy
- Working with high volumes of data
- Working as part of a successful team
- Ability to organise work/tasks effectively
This is an initial 6 to 8 week contract, which will then be reviewed and has the potential to be extended for the right candidate.
If you are a highly organised individual who is looking for their next challenge, then this could be the perfect role for you! Please send your CV across and one of our consultants will be in touch if your application is being considered.