Brook Street are currently recruiting for Customer Relations Advisors to join a small team of customer service specialists based just outside of Sheffield. This is an initial 12-week temporary opportunity with the potential for this to become a permanent position for a successful candidate.
Job Title - Customer Relations Advisor
Location - Outside of Sheffield (S20)
Pay rate - £8.91
Hours- 8:00-4:30 (Monday to Friday) 37.5 hours per week paid
Contract type - 12 weeks (temp to perm)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced customer service specialist to join a growing financial organisation and further their career. Successful candidates will be joining a close-knit team working together to achieve all of their goals in a relaxed, modern working environment. This role will be based in the office full time from the first day.
Key responsibilities -
- Provide excellent customer service at all times, putting the customer first in all that you do.
- Remain calm and deal with customer queries and complaints in a professional and effective manner.
- Organise payment plans for customers.
- Liaise with various departments to organise warrants and book in court dates.
- Show excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Undertake various administrative duties such as data entry and diary management.
The ideal candidate will need -
- Previous experience handling high volume inbound and outbound calls.
- Previous experience dealing with customer complaints/queries effectively.
- To be able to remain calm and work under pressure.
- To want to become part of a close, friendly team who work together to achieve all targets.
- Previous experience of debt resolution (desirable)
Staff benefits -
- Free on-site parking
- Newly refurbished, modern office space
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Various staff competitions throughout the year
- Christmas shutdown
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging and rewarding customer service role then please apply now!
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it may not be possible to get in touch with all applicants. If you have not heard back within 2 weeks, then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion; Brook Street may still be in touch with future roles that would suit your experiences.