Customer Sales Advisor
Location: Nottingham, NG1 5JU
Salary range: £18,380 to £28,902 (incl. bonus)
- Do you want to be rewarded for the time and effort you put into your work?
- Are you looking to join a company with career potential?
If you enjoy working in a competitive but fun environment, then we are looking for people like you to join our new Outbound Team.
As a Customer Sales Advisor in our Outbound team, you will work in partnership with our brands, making our customers aware of the additional products they can purchase for added peace of mind. You will engage with a warm customer base who require your expert guidance and support, ensuring that their needs are appropriately tailored for.
Working for us works for you:
- A highly competitive £18,380 starting salary with a pay increase after six months to £20,352
- Bonus earning potential of up to £8,550 per annum
We are looking for confident communicators, able to have quality and compliant conversations with our customers, whilst tailoring products and services to meet their needs. You may come from a sales background or have customer service experience.
Key benefits we offer our people:
- Competitive salary plus a performance related bonus
- Pension Scheme (matched contribution up to 5%)
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to purchase an additional 5 days pro rata
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Free Protection Plan: Register one product for a free protection plan e.g. a domestic appliance, TV or boiler
- Salary Finance: an online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan: essential health care access, including a 24/7 virtual doctor
- Cycle To Work Scheme: bike & cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
- Corporate Discount: up to 50% discount on the costs of D&G Protection Plans
- D&G Discounts Benefits Website: exclusive shopping discounts, cashback and travel services
- Great company culture with fresh fruit deliveries and complimentary hot drinks
So, what are you waiting for? Immediate interviews available, to start in April. Apply here today to find out more.
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
We're an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited, with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application, will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.