HOMEWORKING but must be based within commutable distance to Nottingham City Centre.
Are you on the lookout for a new position that offers remote working? Do you want to work for a company that supports work life balance? If so, we may have the opportunity you have been looking for.
Here at Domestic & General our priority has been to support our employees through the recent challenges COVID-19 has presented, whilst still providing an excellent service journey for our customers.
We are now excited to be recruiting our next Customer Sales Advisor intake within our Registrations department, that will initially be fully home based, working only 4 days per week. We have changed how we recruit and onboard, so your journey with us will now be fully virtual, giving you the flexibility but still the full engaging experience that you deserve.
We are offering 2 different fixed shift patterns to choose from, so you know exactly when you will be working, giving you 3 days a week off every week!
Please note that you are required to choose one of these options as your fixed shift pattern moving forward.
Option 1 Working days and hours:
- Monday - 08:30 - 18:30
- Tuesday - 08:30 - 18:30
- Friday - 08:30 - 18:30
- Saturday - 09:00 - 18:00
Option 2 Working days and hours:
- Wednesday - 08:00 - 18:00
- Thursday - 08:00 - 18:00
- Friday - 08:00 - 18:00
- Saturday - 08:00 - 17:00
- We offer a highly competitive £18,380 starting salary with a pay increase after six months to £20,352
- Bonus OTE opportunity of up to £450 per month, earned through a combination of strong sales performance, excellent customer service and call quality
- For all our Agents, we ensure the salary and bonus opportunity are balanced and for our highest performing Agents there is an opportunity to earn higher rates of salary and additional bonus based on performance
- Not only this, but we also have an Agent Progression Programme which shows our commitment to helping all our call centre agents develop and progress their careers. Agents can move up through the levels from day one and will be rewarded with more senior job titles, more time off the phone for development and a huge £1,150 in rewards (in addition to the regular bonuses)
Training starts on Monday 7th Sept 2020 and you must be able to start on this date if you wish to apply. We want you to have the best induction training possible, so you'll be required to complete an initial 3-week training induction, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm.
About the Role
This vacancy is in one of our inbound sales teams, meaning that you'll be the first point of contact for customers who call in for our help. You'll provide excellent customer service and use your sales skills to give added peace of mind, by up-selling other products that customers can purchase, to protect their valued appliances and electronic items.
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
As a skilled sales and customer service professional, you'll thrive on beating sales targets - but you'll always make sure that the customer's interests come first. You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport and demonstrate empathy when needed. You'll be a confident multi-tasker who can be resilient and show a great team spirit! Experience working in a call centre environment, or in a targeted sales or customer service workplace would be beneficial, but not essential.
The most successful Customer Sales Representatives enjoy healthy competition and combining excellent service with the ability to meet sales targets and offer customers products which meet their needs. With plenty of energy and commitment, you'll always strive to do your very best. Working in a team of up to 15 Customer Sales Representatives, you'll enjoy a vibrant workplace in a fantastic city centre location.
- 33 days' annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Cycle to Work scheme - up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories with an option to purchase the bike at a lower cost
- Salary Finance - a dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurants
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited, with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application, will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.