Customer Sales Advisor
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
Right now, we are now excited to be recruiting Customer Sales Advisors within both our Inbound Whirlpool & Registrations departments.
Please note that this role is a hybrid role with a mix of working from home and in our Nottingham city centre office. You will therefore need to live within a commutable distance, from our office in the Nottingham city centre.
The role you'll do:
As a Customer Sales Advisor in our busy Inbound teams, you'll be the first point of contact for customers looking to register their appliances. Day-to-day, you'll:
- Build rapport with customers, get to know their individual needs and put their interests first.
- Provide excellent customer service and register appliances efficiently.
- Use your brilliant sales and communication skills to upsell products that provide peace of mind.
We have changed how we recruit and onboard, so your journey with us will now be fully virtual, giving you the flexibility but still the full engaging experience that you deserve.
We offer a fantastic virtual training experience over a 3 week period (Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 17:30).
What else to expect:
- This department has flexible shift patterns based on a 37.5-hour contract
- Monday to Sunday, between the hours of 08:00 to 20:00.
- This is a full time, permanent hybrid working role, which means you will have a continued mix of working from home and in our city centre office in Nottingham.
- We'll provide all the equipment you need, but you must have broadband access.
The experience and skills you need:
- A background in targeted sales or customer service
- A driven mindset with strong sales or customer service skills and a love for hitting targets
- Great communication skills - you're at ease building rapport, listening to customers and demonstrating empathy when needed
- A team player committed to creating an excellent customer experience
- Unflappable and resilient attitude to juggle tasks and bounce back quickly
Salary & Bonuses
- £18,500 rising to £21,500 after 6 months
- Bonus earning potential of up to £8,700 per annum, earned through a combination of strong sales performance, excellent customer service and call quality
- A chance to increase your salary by £1,000 every 6 months through our Agent Salary Reward Scheme
- For all our Agents, we ensure the salary and bonus opportunity are balanced and for our highest performing Agents there is an opportunity to earn higher rates of salary and additional bonus based on performance
- Annual leave - 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
How you'll be rewarded
- Comprehensive training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Health cash plan - employer funded cover to enable you to claim money back on essential healthcare costs, including dental, optical, physiotherapy and many more. Cover also includes unlimited access to a 24/7 virtual GP service
- Pension scheme - matched employer contributions up to 5% of basic salary
- Life assurance - employer funded cover of 4x basic salary
- Dedicated online benefit portal offering access to saving and lending facilities, financial wellbeing and support services:
- Salary Finance - access to savings and borrowing through payroll
- Car Leasing - access to a carbon neutral salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, with an all-inclusive monthly cost covering all charge, taxes, insurance, repairs and maintenance on a range of brand new vehicles
- Travel Loans - interest free loans to help spread the cost of annual travel tickets
- Cycle to Work - tax efficient bike and cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
- Health & Wellbeing - discounted gym membership, online virtual workout sessions, online culinary classes
- Employee Assistance Programme - specialist advice and support on issues such as finance, relationships, illness and family issues
- Free Domestic & General protection plan - one free plan each year with access to discounted rates of up to 50% on additional plans, including referrals for family and friends
- Employee discounts - access to discounted Sky TV and broadband packages, together with a range of discounts for 100's of online and high street retailers
Immediate interviews available with Start dates in January. Apply today to find out more.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.