Full Time Permanent
Location: Work from Home
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Sunday (rotational shift patterns between the hours 8am and 8pm)
Competitive Salary & Bonuses: £21,500, average bonus earning potential of £5,040 per year and chance to increase your salary by £1,000 every 6 months through our Agent Salary Reward Scheme. Bonus uncapped.
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
We are now excited to be recruiting our next Inbound Sales Advisors in our Sky Department in a role that offers great work life balance with working from home.
How you'll be rewarded
- 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays), with the option to buy 5 additional days each year
- Investment in your career development through ongoing coaching and clearly defined opportunities
- Comprehensive training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at selected retail stores
The role you'll do
This vacancy is in one of our Sky Inbound sales teams, meaning that you'll be the first point of contact for customers who call in for help with their Sky equipment. You will represent and promote this well-known household brand, making our customers aware of the Sky Protect product they can purchase, for added peace of mind.
The Sky Inbound department is a lively, energetic, fun sales driven environment, focused on delivering great sales performance through excellent customer service.
What else to expect:
- In a 3-week training programme (Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 17:30) you'll learn our systems, meet your new colleagues, perfect your sales technique and learn what makes a great customer experience.
- You'll work on a shift pattern within Monday - Sunday 8am-8pm (which will include 1 x full weekend and 1 x Saturday in a 5 week period).
- We'll provide all the equipment you need, but you must have broadband access.
The experience and skills you need
- You will have proven experience in a home-based position or a similar role where you have worked autonomously.
- Previous targeted sales or customer service experience is a must.
- A skilled and driven customer service and sales professional.
- You'll thrive on beating and exceeding sales targets and have strong sales skills - but you'll always make sure that the customer's interests come first.
- You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport and demonstrate empathy when needed through your excellent communication skills.
- You'll be a confident multi-tasker who can hit multiple targets whilst being resilient and show a great team spirit!
Immediate interviews available, start dates in July. Apply today to find out more.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.