Customer Sales Advisor - Part Time
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK. Right now, we're recruiting Customer Sales Advisors in a role that offers great work life balance plus a flexible and engaging onboarding experience.
Please note that this role is a hybrid role with a mix of working from home and in our Nottingham city centre office in the future. You will therefore need to live within a commutable distance, from Nottingham.
About the Role
This vacancy is in one of our inbound sales teams, meaning that you'll be the first point of contact for customers who call in for help. You'll receive calls from customers who will be looking to register their appliances. With your excellent customer service and your expert sales skills, you will give added peace of mind by up-selling other products, that customers can purchase that best suit their needs.
This opportunity offers shift patterns, working up to 5 days per week.
- We require a minimum of 2-shifts covering Sunday & Monday every week as follows:
- Sunday - 10:00-16:00 (mandatory)
- Monday - 09:00-15:00 (mandatory)
- In addition to the above, we are offering flexibility to work up to an additional 3 shifts per week from 9am-3pm.
- This is a permanent hybrid role which offers a mix of working from home and in our city centre Nottingham office in the future.
We'll take care of providing the equipment you need before you start, but you must have broadband access.
- You will have proven experience in a home-based position or a similar role where you have worked autonomously. Previous targeted sales or customer service experience is a must.
- A skilled and driven customer service and sales professional.
- You'll thrive on beating and exceeding sales targets and have strong sales skills - but you'll always make sure that the customer's interests come first.
- You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport and demonstrate empathy when needed through your excellent communication skills.
- You'll be a confident multi-tasker who can hit multiple targets whilst being resilient and show a great team spirit!
Salary & Bonuses
- A highly competitive £18,500 (pro rata)starting salary with a pay increase after six months to £21,500 (pro rata)
- OTE bonus earning potential of £7,800per annum (pro rata), earned through a combination of strong sales performance, excellent customer service and call quality
- For all our Agents, we ensure the salary and bonus opportunity are balanced and for our highest performing Agents there is an opportunity to earn higher rates of salary and additional bonus based on performance
- We offer a fantastic virtual training experience over a3-week Please ensure you can commit to 3-weeks full time virtual training before you apply.
- Your training will provide a rich blend of learning from our L&D team, as well as some independent e-learning, and self-reflection. You'll start off finding out about Domestic & General's successful history and our future vision, whilst at the same time getting to know your new colleagues! You'll also be call listening to some of our customer calls to see what makes a great customer experience, as well as perfecting your sales ability. All systems training will be covered so you are confident working independently at home.
- 33 days' annual leave pro rata (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Comprehensive training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at selected retail stores
Apply today to find out more. Start date 24th January.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.