Customer Sales Advisor - Retentions
"There's a new starting salary of £18,380 - £20,352 to recognise the importance of skilled Customer Sales Advisors."
Domestic & General is transforming it's call centres, apply now for start dates in September 2019!
Do you thrive on delivering sales results?
* Does exceeding targets come naturally to you?
* Are you passionate about your performance and development?
We're looking for skilled customer sales advisors dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues - and you can help make it happen.
So, what else is changing? Here's a taster:
Newly refurbished offices
* Attractive bonus package up to £5,040 per annum
* Increased annual leave
* We've just launched a brand-new Agent Progression Programme which shows our commitment to helping all our call centre agents develop and progress their careers. Agents can move up through the levels from day one and will be rewarded with more senior job titles, more time off the phone for development and a huge £1,150 in rewards (in addition to the regular bonuses)
* We've also just launched Exchange, which is a forum for employees and senior managers to regularly meet and discuss issues that affect us all. It will give colleagues a place where they can openly share their views
About the role
As a Retention Sales Advisor you will be the first point of contact for our existing customers when they are calling to either cancel their policy or are wishing to discuss the options that are available to them, after receiving their renewal notice. You will use your initiative and customer service skills to understand the specific reason for the customer calling, then using the features and benefits of what we provide, help our customers see what as a business we provide them, with the aim of the customer being retained and continuing their protection with us.
As well as retaining customers, you will be working in partnership with our clients and other brands in making our customers aware of additional products they can purchase for added peace of mind, whilst focusing on achieving sales targets and KPI's.
Our Sales Advisor will have:
- A passion for sales and you'll thrive on beating targets
- A natural ability to deliver a first-class customer service
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team spirit!
Working for us works for you
Here are the key benefits we offer our people:
- 33 days' annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Cycle to Work scheme - up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories with an option to purchase the bike at a lower cost
- Salary Finance - a dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service)
- Travel Loans - interest free loan for your travel to work
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Generously discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurant
Interviews are available immediately, to start in September. Interested? You might be just who we're looking for. Apply here today.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application, will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.