HOMEWORKING but must be based within commutable distance to Brighton City Centre
Are you on the lookout for a new position that offers remote working? Do you want to work for a company that supports work life balance? If so, we may have the opportunity you have been looking for.
Here at Domestic & General our priority has been to support our employees through the recent challenges COVID-19 has presented, whilst still providing an excellent service journey for our customers. We are now excited to be recruiting our next Customer Sales Advisor intake within our Sky Outbound department, that will initially be fully home based. We have changed how we recruit and onboard, so your journey with us will now be fully virtual, giving you the flexibility but still the full engaging experience that you deserve.
About the Role
As a Customer Sales Advisor in our Sky Outbound team, you will be an ambassador of our Sky campaign. You will represent and promote this well-known household brand, making our customers aware of the additional products they can purchase for added peace of mind. You will be making outbound sales calls to Sky's warm customer base, who will benefit from your expert guidance to purchase products and packages that best suit their needs.
The Sky Outbound department is a lively, energetic, fun sales driven environment, focused on delivering great sales performance through excellent customer service. On Sky Outbound you can expect plenty of support through coaching and personal development, along with engaging sales focused incentives & initiatives.
Please note that this role will be home based initially, with the potential for a mix of office and home-based working in the future. You will therefore need to live within a commutable distance, from our office in the Brighton city centre.
This department has flexible shift patterns based on a 37.5-hour contract, between the opening hours below. The Recruitment team will be happy to discuss these in more detail should you be shortlisted for telephone interview.
- Two weeks of: Monday - Thursday 11:00 - 20:00 and an early finish on a Friday working 9:30 - 16:00
- Two week of: Monday - Thursday 09:30 - 18:30 with an early finish on a Friday working 09:30 - 16:00
- One Saturday in every three weekends: 09:00 - 16:30 (weekday off in lieu)
We'll take care of providing the equipment you need before you start, but you must have broadband access.
- You will have proven experience in a home-based position or a similar role where you have worked autonomously. Previous targeted sales or customer service experience is a must.
- A skilled and driven customer service and sales professional.
- You'll thrive on beating and exceeding sales targets and have strong sales skills - but you'll always make sure that the customer's interests come first.
- You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport and demonstrate empathy when needed through your excellent communication skills.
- You'll be a confident multi-tasker who can hit multiple targets whilst being resilient and show a great team spirit!
Salary & Bonuses
- A highly competitive £19,300 starting salary with a pay increase after six months to £21,370
- A brand-new Agent Salary Reward Scheme from the 1st October 2020, giving Agents the opportunity to meet performance criteria and increase their salary by £1,000 every 6 months!
- Bonus earning potential of up to £9,000 per annum, earned through a combination of strong sales performance, excellent customer service and call quality
- For all our Agents, we ensure the salary and bonus opportunity are balanced and for our highest performing Agents there is an opportunity to earn higher rates of salary and additional bonus based on performance
- 33 days' annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Comprehensive training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at selected retail stores
We offer a fantastic virtual training experience over a 3 week period. Please ensure you can commit to the following 3 weeks schedule before applying:
- Mon - Thurs: 09:30 - 18:30
- Fri: 9:30 - 16:00
Your training will provide a rich blend of learning from our L&D team, as well as some independent e-learning, and self-reflection. You'll start off finding out about Domestic & General's successful history and our future vision, whilst at the same time getting to know your new colleagues! You'll also be call listening to some of our customer calls to see what makes a great customer experience, as well as perfecting your sales ability. All systems training will be covered so you are confident working independently at home.
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
We're looking for skilled sales professionals dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues - and you can help make it happen.
Immediate interviews available, to start in January. Apply today to find out more.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited, with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application, will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.