Competitive salary: £18,500 rising to £21,500 after 6 months, plus a generous bonus and reward scheme
Contract: Permanent, full time with flexible shift patterns
Location: Home-based initially, but must be within commutable distance to Nottingham
Early applications encouraged with starting dates in June and July.
Who we are
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK. Right now, we're recruiting Customer Sales Advisors for our Sky Outbound department - a fun environment, focused on delivering outstanding sales performance through excellent customer service.
The role you'll do
As a Customer Sales Advisor in the Sky Outbound team, you'll be an ambassador for the market-leading Sky brand. Day-to-day, you'll:
- Make outbound sales calls to Sky's warm customer base and sell them Sky Protect products.
- Use your expert knowledge and brilliant communication skills to share the product benefits and find the solution that's right for customers.
- Build rapport with customers, get to know their individual needs and put their interests first.
What else to expect:
- In a 3-week training programme you'll learn our systems, meet your new colleagues, perfect your sales technique and learn what makes a great customer experience.
- You'll work on a shift pattern from Monday to Friday and one Saturday every three weekends.
- Working from home initially, with a mix of remote and office working from our head office in Nottingham city centrein the future.
- We'll provide all the equipment you need, but you must have broadband access.
The experience and skills you need
- A solid background in targeted sales or customer service
- Proven experience of working autonomously or in a home-based position
- A driven mindset with strong sales skills and a love for hitting targets
- Great communication skills - you're at ease building rapport, listening to customers and demonstrating empathy when needed
- A team player committed to creating an excellent customer experience
- Unflappable and resilient attitude to juggle tasks and bounce back quickly
How you'll be rewarded
- Average bonus of £5,400 per year and chance to increase your salary by £1,000 every 6 months through our Agent Salary Reward Scheme
- 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays), with the option to buy 5 additional days each year
- Save money at hundreds of retailers with our employee discounts
- Discounted gym membership, online workout sessions, culinary classes and other fun activities
- Regular incentives, with amazing prizes up for grabs
- Investment in your career development through ongoing coaching and clearly defined opportunities to work towards
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.