Customer Sales Advisor - Sky
Location: Brighton, BN1 3FD
Salary range: £19,300 to £30,370 (incl. bonus)
We are recruiting for Customer Sales Advisors to join our call centre, dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues - and you can help make it happen.
As a Customer Sales Advisor in our Sky Outbound team you will be an ambassador of our Sky campaign, representing and promoting this household brand and making our customers aware of the additional products they can purchase for added peace of mind.
You will be making outbound sales calls to Sky's warm customer base, who will benefit from your expert guidance to purchase products and packages that best suit their needs. Not only this, but you'll enjoy a vibrant workplace in a fantastic city centre location!
Working for us works for you:
- A highly competitive £19,300 starting salary with a pay increase after six months to £21,370
- Bonus earning potential of up to £9,000 per annum
We are looking for Customer Sales Advisors who:
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- A natural ability to build a strong rapport with customers
- Have a passion for sales that you want to take further
- Thrive on beating targets
- Resilience to succeed
Experience is not essential as long you have the above skills that we are looking for!
This department has set shift patterns based on a 37.5-hour contract consisting of:
- Two weeks of: Monday - Thursday 11:00 - 20:00 and an early finish on a Friday working 9:30 - 16:00
- Two week of: Monday - Thursday 09:30 - 18:30 with an early finish on a Friday working 09:30 - 16:00
- One Saturday in every three weekends: 09:00 - 16:30 (weekday off in lieu)
Key benefits we offer our people:
- 33 days' annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurant
- Cycle to Work scheme - up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories with an option to purchase the bike at a lower cost
- Travel Loans - interest free loan for your travel to work
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Generously discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Salary Finance - a dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service)
So, what are you waiting for? Immediate interviews available with start dates in November and January. Apply here today to find out more.
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
We're an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited, with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application, will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.