Customer Sales Advisor - Sky Inbound
Location: Nottingham, NG1 5JU
Salary range: £18,380 to £25,392 (incl. bonus)
We're looking for skilled customer service professionals to join our call centre, dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues - and you can help make it happen.
This vacancy is in our Sky Inbound sales and customer service department. You'll be the first point of contact for new and existing Sky customers who are usually calling in to report a problem with their equipment at home. Working in partnership with Sky, you will be resolving these queries by troubleshooting or booking engineer visits, whilst making our customers aware of additional Sky insurance products they can purchase for added peace of mind.
This department has flexible shift patterns based on a 37.5-hour contract, between the opening hours below.
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 - 23:00
A skilled customer service and sales professional, you'll thrive on beating sales targets - but you'll always make sure that the customer's interests come first. You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport and demonstrate empathy when needed. You'll be a confident multi-tasker who can be resilient and show a great team spirit! Experience working in a call centre environment, or in a targeted sales or customer service workplace would be beneficial, but not essential.
Working for us works for you:
- A highly competitive £18,380 starting salary with a pay increase after six months to £20,352
- Bonus earning potential of up to £5,040 per annum
Key benefits we offer our people:
- 33 days' annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurant
- Cycle to Work scheme - up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories with an option to purchase the bike at a lower cost
- Travel Loans - interest free loan for your travel to work
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Generously discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Salary Finance - a dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service)
So, what are you waiting for? Immediate interviews available, to start in November. Apply today to find out more.
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
We're an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited, with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application, will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.