We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
We are now excited to be recruiting our next Part Time Customer Sales Advisor intake within our Sky Inbound department. This will be a hybrid role that offers a mix of working from home and in the office in Nottingham city centre, so you will need to live within a commutable distance to Nottingham city centre.
About the Role
This vacancy is in one of our Sky Inbound sales teams, meaning that you'll be the first point of contact for customers who call in for help with their Sky equipment. You will represent and promote this well-known household brand, making our customers aware of the Sky Protect product they can purchase, for added peace of mind. You will be taking inbound calls from SKY's warm customer base, who will benefit from your expert guidance to purchase Sky Protect products that best suit their needs.
The Sky Inbound department is a lively, energetic, fun sales driven environment, focused on delivering great sales performance through excellent customer service. On Sky Inbound you can expect plenty of support through coaching and personal development, along with engaging sales focused incentives & initiatives.
- This opportunity offers shift patterns, based on working:
- 3 to 5 days per week on 18-30 hr permanent contracts, between 9am-3pm.
- Shifts will be Monday to Friday, with the requirement to work one of your shifts on a Monday every week.
- There is no requirement to work weekends!
We'll take care of providing the equipment you need before you start, but you must have broadband access.
- You will have proven experience in a home-based position or a similar role where you have worked autonomously. Previous targeted sales or customer service experience is a must.
- A skilled and driven customer service and sales professional.
- You'll thrive on beating and exceeding sales targets and have strong sales skills - but you'll always make sure that the customer's interests come first.
- You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport and demonstrate empathy when needed through your excellent communication skills.
- You'll be a confident multi-tasker who can hit multiple targets whilst being resilient and show a great team spirit!
- We offer a fantastic virtual training experience over a 3-week period which will be full time for the duration of the training. Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 17:30.
Your training will provide a rich blend of learning from our L&D team, as well as some independent e-learning, and self-reflection. You'll start off finding out about Domestic & General's successful history and our future vision, whilst at the same time getting to know your new colleagues! You'll also be call listening to some of our customer calls to see what makes a great customer experience, as well as perfecting your sales ability. All systems training will be covered so you are confident working independently at home.
Salary & Bonuses
- A highly competitive £18,500(pro rata) starting salary with a pay increase after six months to £21,500 (pro rata)
- A brand-new Agent Salary Reward Schemefrom the 1st October 2020, giving Agents the opportunity to meet performance criteria and increase their salary by £1000 every 6 months!
- Bonus earning potential of up to £5,040pro rata per annum, earned through a combination of strong sales performance, excellent customer service and call quality
- For all our Agents, we ensure the salary and bonus opportunity are balanced and for our highest performing Agents there is an opportunity to earn higher rates of salary and additional bonus based on performance
- 33 days' annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave (pro rata)
- Discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Comprehensive training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at selected retail stores
Immediate interviews available, to start in January. Apply today to find out more.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited, with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application, will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.