Customer Sales Advisor - Sky Inbound
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
We're looking for skilled customer service professionals dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues - and you can help make it happen. So, what's happening?
- In 2018 we completed a £3.1m Office Refurbishment in Nottingham, which has provided our current and future employees a truly world class office to work in
- We've just launched a brand-new Agent Progression Programme which shows our commitment to helping all our call centre agents develop and progress their careers. Agents can move up through the levels from day one and will be rewarded with more senior job titles, more time off the phone for development and a huge £1,150 in rewards (in addition to the regular bonuses)
- We've also just launched Exchange, which is a forum for employees and senior managers to regularly meet and discuss issues that affect us all. It will give colleagues a place where they can openly share their views
About the Role
This vacancy is in our Sky Inbound sales and customer service department. You'll be the first point of contact for new and existing Sky customers who are usually calling in to report a problem with their equipment at home. Working in partnership with Sky, you will be resolving these queries by troubleshooting or booking engineer visits, whilst making our customers aware of additional Sky insurance products they can purchase for added peace of mind.
This department has flexible shift patterns based on a 37.5-hour contract, between the opening hours below. The Recruitment team will be happy to discuss these in more detail should you be shortlisted for telephone interview.
- Monday - Sunday: 07:00 - 23:00
A skilled customer service and sales professional, you'll thrive on beating sales targets - but you'll always make sure that the customer's interests come first. You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport and demonstrate empathy when needed. You'll be a confident multi-tasker who can be resilient and show a great team spirit! Experience working in a call centre environment, or in a targeted sales or customer service workplace would be beneficial, but not essential.
The most successful Customer Sales Representatives champion the customer voice and pride themselves on customer satisfaction. They enjoy healthy competition and combining excellent service with the ability to meet sales targets and offer customers products which meet their needs. With plenty of energy and commitment, you'll always strive to do your very best.
Working in a team of up to 15 Customer Sales Representatives, you'll enjoy a vibrant workplace in a fantastic city centre location.
Salary & Bonuses
- A highly competitive £18,380 starting salary with a pay increase after six months to £20,352
- Bonus earning potential of up to £5,040 per annum (this is in addition to the Agent Progression Programme mentioned above)
- 33 days' annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Cycle to Work scheme - up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories with an option to purchase the bike at a lower cost
- Salary Finance - a dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurants
Interviews are available immediately, to start in September. Interested? You might be just who we're looking for. Apply here today.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited, with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application, will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.