Immediate interviews available with starting dates in November
Who we are
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK. Right now, we're recruiting Customer Sales Advisors for our Whirlpool department - a role that offers great work life balance. Join us and enjoy a flexible and engaging experience.
The role you'll do
As a Customer Sales Advisor in our busy Inbound team, you'll be the first point of contact for customers looking to register their appliances. Day-to-day, you'll:
- Provide excellent customer service and register appliances efficiently.
- Use your brilliant sales and communication skills to upsell products that provide peace of mind.
- Build rapport with customers, get to know their individual needs and put their interests first.
What else to expect:
- In a 3-week training programme you'll learn our systems, meet your new colleagues, perfect your sales technique and learn what makes a great customer experience.
- You'll work on a shift pattern: Monday to Sunday, 08:00 to 20:00.
- Permanent hybrid working model, also working from our city centre office in Nottingham in the future.
- We'll provide all the equipment you need, but you must have broadband access.
The experience and skills you need
- A solid background in targeted sales or customer service
- Proven experience of working autonomously or in a home-based position
- A driven mindset with strong sales skills and a love for hitting targets
- Great communication skills - you're at ease building rapport, listening to customers and demonstrating empathy when needed
- A team player committed to creating an excellent customer experience
- Unflappable and resilient attitude to juggle tasks and bounce back quickly
How you'll be rewarded
- Bonus earning potential of £725 per month and chance to increase your salary by £1,000 every 6 months through our Agent Salary Reward Scheme
- 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays), with the option to buy 5 additional days each year
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Save money at hundreds of retailers with our employee discounts
- Discounted gym membership, online workout sessions, culinary classes and other fun activities
- Regular incentives, with amazing prizes up for grabs
- Investment in your career development through ongoing coaching and clearly defined opportunities to work towards
Apply today to find out more.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.