Location - Skelmersdale
Role information: Temp to Perm Role
Pay £9.00 per hour
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday with working one Saturday & Sunday in every 6 weeks / 08:00 - 16:30, 08:30 - 17:00, 12:30 - 21:00 and 09:30 - 18:00 on a 4 week rota
First 2 weeks training, you will be working 9 - 6
As a customer service advisor you will be the first point of contact for our online live chat, email and telephone customers, helping them to place orders, check delivery timescales and with any general questions or queries they may have. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a passion for customer service and the confidence to work well in a team environment.
As a Customer Service Advisor, your key skills should include:
· Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
· The ability to work in a fast paced office environment as part of a rapidly growing team
· Excellent numerical and IT skills; the ability to utilise the in-house computer systems
· Flexibility to adapt well to change
· The ability to use your initiative to resolve issues
As a Customer Service Advisor, your responsibilities will include:
· Processing telephone orders
· Effective after sales support
· Being the first point of contact via email, telephone and live chat.
· Management of your own daily work to ensure maximum efficiency
· Building on your expertise and the best practice.
Must be good talking to people, on the phone, will be dealing with people`s problems all day long, writing emails and working to targets.
If you are interested, please email your CV or call 07515325187