Brook Street are currently searching for a Breakdown coordinator, who will be working for a well established organisation based in Rugby. This role will be on an initial temporary basis between October - March with the potential to extended for the right candidate.
Role - Customer Care Advisor
Pay Rate - £10.60 p/h plus 14% shift bonus
Contract Type - Full Time hours (40 hours per week)
Location - Rugby CV21
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with previous customer service experience to become a part of an exciting organisation, and part of their highly successful Breakdown customer service team. Successful candidates will be the first point of contact for customers, using their outstanding Customer Service skills to provide advice and make every customer experience as good as it can possibly be.
This role is 40 hours per week covering the companies opening times of 06:00 - 23:00 Monday to Friday. Successful candidates will need to be available to work within these times, although the rota would give plenty of notice of shift patterns. These shifts will be 8 hours.
Candidate experience -
- Basic skills in Microsoft office applications
- Experience of resolving customer queries effectively.
- Ability and flexibility to work across the centres opening hours (stated above).
Candidate personal qualities -
- The ability to work as part of a motivated, successful team and contribute to this success.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Personable and friendly.
If you think you have what it takes to excel in this breakdown customer service role then please apply now!