Do you want to work for a well-established company who will help you grow?
Would you like to have weekends off??
Then this could be the opportunity for you!
Brook Street are currently recruiting on behalf of a multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and health-care customers. Their hardware and software can be found across an impressive 250,000 companies worldwide.
To support a new and very exciting Government contract, we are looking for candidates with exceptional customer service experience to join the team as Outbound Customer Service Advisor.
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-530pm (37.5 hours per week) NO WEEKENDS!
- 33 days holiday
- Parking on site
- Large canteen/downtime area
- On a bus route
- Great working environment
- Progression through different support line levels if desired
Your role will involve but not limited to:
- Regularly updating the ticket incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide the customers with updates to their ticket progress and ensure the ticket is resolved for them.
- Escalate incidents where a first-time fix is not possible to the 2nd line support.
- Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact, and escalation where necessary.
If this role sounds like you, please apply now or pop Clare a quick call on 07483 458787 to go through a few finer details.
I will respond to applications within 1 working day.