Brook Street has a requirement for a Customer Service Advisor on behalf of one of our most prestigious clients. They were voted 2021 UKs Best Workplace among 51 UK based large organisations recognised by its employees as an organisation that promotes a healthy workplace culture through trust, pride, and camaraderie.
Bristol City Centre Based - Office Based (Not hybrid / Remote).
We are looking for someone with strong customer service skills who can deal with a high volume of calls or webforms whilst providing a high level of accuracy of information to our Suppliers with a right first-time approach.
We want someone who is a strong team player, who can think outside the box, consider other ways of doing things and strive towards excellence.
A typical day would be dealing with 40-50 calls (once fully trained and in the job for 3-6 months) and the days can be mixed up with time dealing with webform queries or phones, dependent on availability.
The training consists of 3-4 weeks classroom-based theory and is mixed up with buddying with team members to listen to live calls, so you'll be supported from Day 1 and throughout your onboarding.
We ask that people that join the team work in the office for the minimum of the first 3 months so we can offer full support as you learn the job and allow you to feel part of the team and get to know the current team members. After this time, we can offer flexibility with a mixture of home and office work.
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts - Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Process work to the defined level of quality
- Resolve queries, escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group), and log if appropriate
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Support line management on any additional admin when required
- Liaise with internal/external clients
- Print/post data/reports/invoices daily
- Maintain records for audit purposes
- Ensure deadlines are met
- UK Right to work documents (Passport, Full Birth Certificate, etc)
- Proof of address x2 (Dated in the last 3 months)
- 3 years reference contact information
This role starts ASAP, so please apply now!