Brook Street have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about customer service and who loves to maintain and build relationships to join their ever-growing team in Peterborough.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be answering incoming calls from customers/clients and to accurately record incidents, ensuring all relevant data is captured to a high standard.
You will provide a single point of contact to the customers/clients and to ensure that incidents are fully managed from initial logging through to resolution.
You will receive full training and inductions upon starting your new role here and one of the key elements from this company is you feel valued, supported and able to grow and progress.
- Privet Dental Insurance
- On-Site Free Parking
- Frequent Snack/Lunch Vans
- Gym Memberships
- Eye Tests
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Privet Medical Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
1. Working Days: Monday-Sunday (7.30am-8.00pm)
2. Working Hours: 7.5 hours per day with OT paid at time and a half
3. You receive your rota 3 months in advance with an alternation of weekend work (on average working 1 in 4-6 weekends)
4. Salary: £11 per hour
Some of the main duties you will be responsible for:
- You will be updating incidents logged on the Incident Management Systems
- You will be proactively keeping customers/clients informed regularly on their incident or request status
- You will be required to escalate incidents where a first-time fix is not possible to the relevant resolver group
- You will need to escalate any potential service issues with your Team Leader/Service Desk Manager
- You will be able to work with 2nd Line Analysts/Customer Resolver Teams to understand issues and resolutions and increase knowledge within the business to enhance your skillset
- Good knowledge of IT
- Minimum of 12 months' experience as an analyst within a similar environment (Call Centre, Retail Background/Customer Facing)
- Passion for customer service
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to take ownership
- Ability to work under pressure
- Inquisitive nature.
- Passionate professional with a 'can-do' attitude at all times
- Proactive thinking and problem management/problem solving
If you would like to know more about this amazing opportunity, please call Clare at Brook Street on 07483 458 787 or simply, apply now!!