Service Desk Administrator
Southampton / Totton
Salary £18,500 to £20,000 per annum
Do you have experience working in busy telephone environments such as dispatch, logistics control, scheduling, Operations control, or resource planning and control?
Are you flexible, adaptable and a natural team player?
Do you have great customer service & organisation skills as well as a love for planning?
If so, my client are recruiting for a new Service Desk Administrator to join as a vital part of their small team ensuring all jobs are completed within specified timeframes while providing excellent customer service.
This role will be to assist in providing a service to our client's customers that is second to none. Providing both a speedy and effective response to all tasks, you will liaise with engineers and plan their schedules to ensure they are utilized effectively, update customers, confirm appointments and keep them informed of any delays. Your hard work will assist the field-based engineers in continuing their excellent service and expanding the business. You may be required to assist any section within the department as needs require, so being adaptable is key. Whilst you will be expected to use your own initiative, you must report any problems to your Service Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing Customer breakdown calls
- Programme and control engineer workload
- Assign and programme monthly Routine Maintenance calls
- Arrange commissioning work for customers
- Make customers aware of any changes to pre-arranged plans
- Keep customer informed of delivery dates for any requirements required to complete work on site
- Prepare and manage quotations for remedial work required on customer sites
- Source and order materials required to complete work
- Chase Work in Progress daily
- Update engineer diary daily
- Ensure response times are adhered to wherever possible
- E-mail job details to engineers daily
- Price worksheets and invoice using SAGE account software - training can be provided
- Copy and save Engineer work sheets into customer folders
- Produce Maintenance renewal quotes and set up contracts
- General day to day admin
You will work Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
We are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Data entry/good keyboard skills
- Be flexible, adaptable and a natural team player
- Have call centre or telephone experience and be comfortable handling a variety of calls
- Good at planning and well-organised
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good problem solver
- Previous service desk experience would be highly beneficial
What's in it for you?
Basic salary is between £18.5k and £20k per annum and in addition you will be able to increase earning potential through bonus schemes.
In addition to joining a well-established and growing company, you will receive:
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- BUPA after 1 years' service
- 5% absence bonus after 3 months
- Free Parking
- Full Company induction + Ongoing training & development
If you like the look of this Service Desk Administrator opportunity and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply today by clicking apply.
We are looking to interview and hire a suitable candidate over the next week and look forward to receiving your application.