We are currently recruiting for Administration Officers on behalf of one of our Public Sector clients. The positions will be full-time (37.00 hours a week) between 8.00am and 8.00pm Monday to Friday and between 9.00am and 5.00pm rota Saturday`s.
Do you have a passion for public service and like to make a difference to someone`s life? If so, this may be the role for you.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service in a telephony environment to a diverse range of working age customers and employers.
- making decisions regarding entitlements by examining available facts.
- Assessing and dealing with queries via electronic means.
- Being part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support delivery of excellent customer service, quality and performance.
You will be perfect for this role if you are:
- A good listener
- Customer focused
Main knowledge and skills required:
- Willingness to communicate and advise wide range of customers in challenging situations
- Willingness to learn how to deliver service using digital means.
- Be prepared to engage effectively.
- Have a desire to showcase public service as its best.
You should expect to be paid in the region of £10.65 per hour and be able to work flexibly. Notice of shifts will be given.
Please note that you we will require you to provide identity documents and prove your right to work in the UK prior to starting the role. Role offers will initially be on a conditional basis until all security checks are passed at the required standard.
Please apply online and a member of the team will be in contact in due course should you be suitable for the position.