I am looking for an experienced administrator to join a busy Government department based in Bolton. This is a temporary position with the potential of going permanent for the right candidate. Working hours for this role are 9-5 Monday-Friday and the pay rate starts at £7.83 rising to £9.53
- Delivery of a high quality service via all forms of communication with customers
- Demonstrate behaviour that exceeds business standards and helps to enhance the customer experience.
- Flexibility in approach to meet customer requirements often to demanding timescales.
- Ensure that key service measures are captured and service failures, non-compliance or incidents are logged as per business requirements.
- Ensure that work instructions and process maps are kept up to date.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that all control checks are delivered timely and accurately and maintaining an audit trail
- Engaging in service and process improvement and being pro-active in contributing to the development of yourself and the team.
Typical Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Excellent knowledge of the product offering.
Excellent organisational skills including the ability to plan and prioritise workloads.
Experience in using Microsoft Office packages eg. Word, Excel. And also EIC (level 1 and 2) and Outlook.
Experience of delivering services to a wide range of customers.
Excellent interpersonal, telephone and written skills.