We have had several exciting vacancies open up in our customer service/administration field as process assistants with UKVI based in Southampton. We have part time opportunities available.
Contract: Temporary until 31st October 2022
Pay Rate: £9.90/Hour
In this role, you will be assisting in the provision of transaction processing services to clients. You`ll be responsible for defined core administrative, operational and/or technical activities within your department, and you will provide a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of your team. This may involve responding to routine queries or issues and referring any unusual or non-routine situations to others.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts, including include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
- Resolving these queries, escalating as necessary (e.g. a team leader), and logging as appropriate.
- Maintaining records and updating information either via database or manually to a standard to distribute to other team members or groups when required, and for audit purposes.
- Learning the procedures and understanding how to process work to the defined level of quality.
- Organising your work schedule to prioritise allocated work on a daily basis, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Liaising with internal and external clients.
- Printing and posting data/reports/invoices daily.
- Supporting line management on additional admin when required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be organised and able to delivery tasks timely and accurately;
- Have excellent attention to detail in record keeping;
- Be an effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility, as well as the ability to work in a structured environment;
- Be an effective problem solver;
- Be an excellent communicator who can maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients;
- Deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence;
Understand and apply policies and procedures consistently.
* Right-to-work in the UK * Clear DBS minimum * 3 Year referenceable Work History
To apply for this role, please send CVs & and with the job reference in your email subject.