Customer Services Administrator
£18k to £24k depending on experience
Brook Street South Coast are pleased to be working with a rapidly growing national renewable energy solutions company who based in Segensworth. They are focussed on providing an exceptional service and good quality products at fair prices. They combine this with first-class installation and excellent customer care from the initial enquiry through to post-sales support.
This company are going through a really exciting period of business growth and have a great reputation in their industry.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries via phone and email. In this business, the Customer Support Adviser is responsible for dealing with all customer enquiries with efficiency, care and professionalism.
Office hours are 9am to 6pm with an hour lunch break.
You will be:
Other key activities include:
- Maintaining and developing your knowledge of the product to allow you to answer customer queries
- Striving for a high level of quality across all forms of correspondence
- Answering inbound phone calls
- Replying to emails
- Updating details in CRM
- Assisting the team with admin tasks
Who's right for the job?
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, clear, confident and professional telephone manner. This will suit someone who can cope in a fast-paced environment, loves assisting customers and is driven to provide a good level of service.
As a key member of a dynamic team, the successful candidate will likely have a background in customer service, ideally with phone based experience in a fast paced target driven environment.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with customer enquiries efficiently and effectively
- A confident, self-motivated individual with strong business and organisational skills
- Ability to excel under pressure and when working to tight deadlines, yet capable of demonstrating initiative, producing results and making sound decisions
- Ambition to progress and enthusiasm for learning and development
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office, and quick to learn new software systems.
What's in it for you?
If you're successful you will join an emerging renewables company with a great reputation and an excellent working environment. This family-run company have friendly staff, opportunities to progress as the business grows.
In return for your hard work our client offers a salary of between £18,000 - £24,000 year, depending on experience.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon as possible. Generally, this will involve an initial face to face interview followed by an opportunity to meet the team.
For more information or a detailed job specification, please contact Ben at Brook Street South Coast or apply now to send your CV