Up to £12.74 per hour
about 2 months ago
We are looking for customer service administrators to join our client HM Land Registry based in Durham - these roles will be based in the office full time.
If you have strong admin experience and a good people skills then these may be the roles for you
This is also a great opportunity to get yourself established within the civil service!
- Location: Southfield House, Durham - DH1 (10 minute walk from Durham train station)
- Hours: Full time - Monday - Friday 37 hours a week - flexible hours
- Start date 27/11/23
- Payrate: 12.74 per hour
- Assignment length: Temporary until March 2024
To work flexibly across HM Land Registry as part of a team to providing customer service tasks as required.
About the role:
- Work from Expedite queue in Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Access HMLR systems to check current state of application
- Approve or decline Expedite requests based on evidence/reasoning lodged using information from our Customer Enquiry Handling Protocols
- Update casework system and move application within our casework system if required
- Provide a response to the customer dependent on approval/decline of application using our standard text within Dynamics CRM
- Keep up to date with process and practice changes
The successful candidate will have:
- Positive approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to make effective decisions based on evidence and document those clearly
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to tight and changing deadlines
- Ability to ask questions to understand the situation
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via email at , providing the role's navigation link and your qualifications. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.
If this sounds of interest to you please apply now or email me your cv directly