- Energetic and Good telephone Manner
- Attention to Detail
- 1 Year Experience in Customer service OR a strong telephone manner with good ettiquette (Preferrable)
- Ideally from a Travel background but not essential - As long as strong communication and good telephone manner with ability to do Admin
Our Customer Administration and Documentation Department plays a very important role in the after booking experience offering high levels of service delivery for our valued customers.
The primary purpose of this role is to support CSC Consultants and ensure the ongoing delivery of professional and accurate documentation to our clients. The Documentation Administrator will work alongside the CSC Consultants and Flights team to ensure we delight the customer with every experience from start to finish.
You are capable of providing a service via multiple media with a particular emphasis on telephone and email.
Ensure that your service to customers delights and positively impact that customer
- Aspire to a right first time outcome for customers such that the number of customer contacts are minimized.
- Communicate with customers positively and in consideration of reducing any effort required by the customer in that transaction or any further ones that may be required
- Liaise with other departments on behalf of the customer to ensure their interests are fully represented
- Ensure that commitments made to customers are kept and that follow up is within the timeframes discussed
Ensuring the ongoing delivery of professional and accurate documentation to a set target date
- Communicate with clients/agents via telephone and/or email to obtain all relevant information prior to travel
- Check bookings with the use of reports to ensure that documentation is ready to produce.
- Liaise with Product to ensure that all documentation is accurate for each departure.
- Ensure all stock and brochures are available to keep up with demand.
Support Office Administrator
- Provide support to the office administrator taking tasks and projects to support the whole business
- Support Senior Management with administrative tasks.
- Proactively provides updates on outstanding areas.
Support all CSC departments
- Confident in peak times be the first point of call to help the CSC team 'delight the customers' by taking calls and replying emails
- Offer personalised service and identify individual customer needs
- Uses the correct booking process used to capture as much information as possible in in-house systems
Exceptional customer service skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Well developed time management skills
A positive and enthusiastic approach
A high level of accuracy and detail orientated Meet deadline and work calmly under pressure
Be self motivated combined with the ability to work as part of a team
Willingness to take on responsibility and show initiative
Goal is to provide exceptional service levels and to be recognized as the best in the business