- Action all new registrations received immediately, make the initial contact and enter details.
- On registration ensure all contracts are produced and sent out
- Communicate with 3rd parties of all successful registrations and communicate to all workers, clients and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Ensuring all new starters are fully informed and understands the process and our services, providing a "Service of Excellence".
- To follow the registration procedures and complete checklists to ensure full data entered is relevant and accurate.
- Keep the Customer Service Supervisor informed of any registrations not actioned and support other team members, providing a handover when required to ensure an efficient service is offered.
Customer Service -
To be "First Point of Contact" and take all inbound calls within a timely manner providing an excellent Customer Service experience to all.
Developing relationships and answer all queries fully, log any call backs required on system software package and ensure all follow up calls are actioned within time stipulated.
To be proactive and ensure you understand, communicate all our services to fit individual needs and we are fully compliant with our legal obligation.
Ensure all complaints are escalated to the Customer Service Supervisor, so they can be entered onto the Complaints Log, supporting the Customer Service Supervisor to investigate to achieve a timely and satisfactory outcome.
General Administration & Support -
- To help and support the Department, Supervisor and Company to build on all company policies and internal procedures.
- Providing general administration and other adhoc duties to support and ensure the department runs efficiently and organised.
You will need be a highly organised customer service advisor, keen eye for detail and able to meet tight deadlines. You will need good experience on Excel and this will be tested during interview stage.
The role will involve managing a high volume of calls. You will need experience successfully managing complaints and dealing with problems over the phone.
Technical skills, ideally administration & customer service experience.