I am looking for an experienced Excel administrator with customer service skills for a combined customer service and admin role. This is a temporary ongoing role with an immediate start, working close to Bradford City Centre and on public transport routes.
You will be supporting your immediate team on a temporary basis, and will need the following:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages, specifically Excel
- Competence in manipulating data on Excel using v lookups and pivot table functions
- Exceptional attention to detail to provide accurate data analysis
- Strong customer service skills to speak with customers over the phone
- Accurate and efficient document administration
- Excellent time management to work towards SLA's
Hourly rate is £8.50 per hour which can be flexible depending on experience.
Full-time office hours working 8:30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Strong Excel skills are essential to this role and you will be required to carry out an Excel assessment as part of your registration with Brook Street.
Experience in a customer service environment is also a requirement as the role is a mixture of taking inbound calls (not a call centre) and analysing data.
The successful candidate will have excellent people skills and be able to flex with the role as it could evolve.
We`re looking for candidates who enjoy getting stuck in and are assertive and confident in their approach to work! Our client wants candidates who will join their team and strive towards their goals and team objectives.
Candidates must be immediately available to come in to our branch in Bradford City Centre to register.
If this sounds like the role for you and you are immediately available, please apply online today!