Do you have a passion for providing excellent customer service, and an aptitude for sometimes challenging yet at the same time rewarding calls?
You would be the first point of contact for members of the public applying for Early Conciliation. This service aims to help resolve employment issues without the need for an Employment Tribunal. The aim is to mediate the situation with the contact so being able to talk to people about difficult subjects would be ideal.
- Speak to customers who have requested Early Conciliation, checking and clarifying information on their application form and gathering additional information
- Provide information on Early Conciliation and Employment Tribunals, including appropriate guidance on time limits
- Identify cases that need to be handled differently from standard processes - for example where a large number of claims are made against the same employer
- Identify and close cases that are not suitable for Early Conciliation - for example where the employer has become insolvent
- Accurately record case notes, including details of your conversations with customers
Most of this work is through outbound telephone calls but you would also be required to handle inbound calls from customers.
The ideal candidate will have experience from the following:
- Individuals who ideally have contact centre experience
- Individuals who can work to a schedule
- Individuals who can use and navigate systems (training will be provided)
- Good communicators who can explain complex issues in an understandable way
- Individuals who can commit to a position from February 2020 to at least July 2020
This is a temporary role running up until July 2020 however it could potentially run on for longer so please bear that in mind when applying. The role is paying an attractive £11.84/hour and it is a 37 hour role with the working hours being between 09:00am to 18:15pm.
If you are interested in this role and match the role profile please apply online or call Ellen on 0121 480 8235 or email