Position: Customer Service Adviser (Temporary)
Salary: £8.77 - £10.97
Hours: Alternating shifts Monday- Sunday 08:00am - 08:00pm
30th September 2019
7th October 2019
14th October 2019
Are you looking for your next job? Are you great with people, helpful and enthusiastic? Then I believe I have a role that is perfect for you.
As a Customer Services consultant you'll be the first point of contact for our customers, providing a first-rate service by phone, letter, email and webchat.
You'll seek to resolve customer queries at the first point of contact where possible, and use your brilliant communication skills to handle sometimes complex but rewarding conversations.
You'll get real responsibility and opportunities to develop your career. You'll join a friendly and welcoming team, and receive plenty of support to help you reach your potential.
No experience is necessary as full training will be given.
- Speaking to customers on the phone, helping them with their questions or issues
- Taking payments by phone, letter and our online services;
- Creating customer records and keeping them up to date;
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Good communication skills, both oral and written;
- Dedication to providing a brilliant service for customers;
- Ability to provide information, quickly and clearly;
- Good organisational skills, able to respond flexibly to changing priorities at short notice.
- Experience of working in a customer service role.
If you would like to know more please feel free to contact me on 01895 204509 or email me at for a quick conversation.
I look forward to hearing from you!