Brook Street Edinburgh are recruiting for an exciting business within the Energy sector for Call Centre Advisers in Dalkeith Edinburgh.
We are keen to hear from Candidates with a strong background within Customer Service. Although this is a Call Centre role you don't necessarily have had to have worked in a Call Centre, we want to hear from individuals who have Customer Service/Customer Interactions throughout their career.
If you have worked within Hospitality, Retail, Food Service etc we want to hear from you.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for Inbound calls to the business. You will be dealing with customers from diverse backgrounds and an ability to remain calm and clear under pressure is imperative in this environment. Please note this is Inbound only and there is no Outbound or Sales involved.
- Provide day to day support to our prepayment members on any queries, registration needs or issues, through answering telephones calls and emails.
- Manage, resolve and escalate complaints accordingly in line with the complaints process.
- Take ownership of emergency calls, being the first line support to customers in distress, facing energy supply difficulties.
- Ability to multitask whilst continuing to provide high levels of Customer Service.
- Ensure set KPIs and SLAs are maintained and adhered to.
- Adhere to call quality standards and compliance requirements.
- React to real time demand, to re-prioritise to ensure the customer needs are met
Hours are between 08:00 - 20:00, Monday - Sunday. You will be expected to work weekends. Some shift patterns are set to working every weekend, we will discuss this during the application process.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please click apply and a member of the team will call you to discuss in more detail.