Brook Street are pleased to advertise a role at Ordnance Survey in Nursling, Southampton this is a 3 month temporary position working full time hours Monday to Friday.
We are looking for a temporary resource to support our Customer Services Team. We are looking for someone to provide information to external customers regarding all aspects of OS's products and services to address specific customer requests. Reporting into the Customer Services Manager, you will be responding to general customer queries over email.
Description of Project Requirements, Tasks & Deliverables:
- Responds to Consumer customers via email
- Assist Consumer customers in using the mobile apps and online mapping service (OS Maps)
- Owns and resolves customer requests to achieve service standards in support of customer service goals
- Adheres to and contributes towards improving business processes to achieve a consistent level of service provided to external customers to maintain Corporate Brand image
- Updates business systems (MS Dynamics) with relevant information to enable monitoring, tracking and analysis of customer data to drive service improvements
- Experience of providing high levels of customer service
- Experience of taking ownership of queries and resolving these successfully
- Experience of corresponding with customers over email
- Experience using computer systems to input customer data (CRM)
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail