Up to £21673 per annum + additional benefits
about 1 month ago
Customer Services Adviser
£21,673 per annum (+ campaign incentives)
Ringwood / Hybrid
Are you an experienced and service-focused Customer Service Advisor?
Can you commute to Ringwood and looking for a role that offers hybrid-remote/office working (after probation)?
Can you start immediately?
Brook Street South Coast are pleased to be working an outsourced customer services provider who provide a top-notch customer service experience on their client's behalf. This business are leading the way in Customer Interaction and are an international provider with 50,000 staff internationally, and 112 sites globally.
The client you will be working on behalf of will be a leading magazine subscription brand, who cover an exciting range of magazine collections such as comic heroes, crafts & cooking, technology, kids, sci-fi fantasy, model making, sports and military history. Bringing an innovative lifestyle approach to their venues, this cinema allow you swap your soft drink for a nice glass of red wine and a slice of freshly made pizza served to your seat.
This is generally a Monday to Friday role, however some cover for weekends may be required as per business needs. A rota is supplied every two weeks with your working hours. Typical working hours for this role are 7.00am - 3.30pm, and 9.30 am - 6.00 pm. The business operate between 7.00am - 10.00pm Monday to Sunday.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to handle a variety of customer queries. The Contact Centre Consultant will be responsible for responding to emails, answering calls, dealing with customer queries on an internal system. You will be communicating directly with customers on the phone, by email, social media and live web chat. The purpose of the job is to provide a fantastic customer experience by always responding quickly and professionally.
Who's right for the job?
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, clear, confident and professional telephone manner. This will suit someone who can cope in a fast-paced environment, loves assisting customers and is driven to provide a good level of service.
As a key member of a dynamic team, the successful candidate will likely have a background in customer service, ideally with phone based experience in a fast paced target driven environment.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Previous Customer Service and / or Call Centre experience is desired
- Proven experience of delivering a high-level of customer care
- Resilience under pressure and the ability to tackle challenges head-on
- Excellent communication skills and the natural ability to interact with customers through telephone, email & socials
- Be self-motivated and pro-active
- Excellent attention to detail
What's in it for you?
If you're successful you will join an International company with a great reputation and an excellent working environment.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive salary of between £21, 673 per annum with the ability to earn additional incentives for the different campaigns you work on.
Following training this will be a hybrid working role, with 2 days in office and 3 days remote.
In addition they offer:
Comdata working culture of fun and sociable team environment
- Pension Scheme with Standard Life
- Eye test vouchers and discounts
- Discounted corporate gym membership with Anytime Fitness (24 hour gym with over 5000 site globally)
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days
- Campaign specific benefits including discounts, incentives and prizes
- Recommend a friend scheme paid reward of £500
- Apprenticeships qualifications
- 50% discount with More bus for monthly and quarterly tickets (Easy connections in and around Bournemouth and Salisbury to Ringwood).
- Recognition and reward schemes with Love to Shop Voucher rewards.
- Weekly dress down day
- Free fruit
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech scheme
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon as possible. Generally, this will involve an initial video interview (Google Meets) followed by an opportunity to meet the team.
For more information or a detailed job specification, please contact Ben at Brook Street South Coast or apply now to send your CV.