Up to £23841 per annum + £1000 in bonus
3 months ago
Customer Services Adviser (German Speaking)
£23,841 per annum (+ £1000 campaign incentives)
Can you speak fluent German?
Are you an experienced and service-focused Customer Service Advisor?
Can you commute to Ringwood for the first month and looking for a role that offers hybrid-remote/office working (after probation)?
Can you start immediately?
Brook Street South Coast are pleased to be working an outsourced customer services provider who provide a top-notch customer service experience on their client's behalf. This business are leading the way in Customer Interaction and are an international provider with 50,000 staff internationally, and 112 sites globally.
The client you will be working on behalf of is an international life insurance, pensions and investment group with approximately 27,500 staff and over 40 million customers. A division of this group specialises in Accident Insurance and are dedicated to developing and providing uncomplicated insurance plans to protect their customers and their customers' loved ones.
This is generally a Monday to Friday role, however some cover for weekends may be required as per business needs. A rota is supplied every two weeks with your working hours. Typical working hours for this role are 7.00am - 3.30pm, and 9.30 am - 6.00 pm. The business operate between 7.00am - 10.00pm Monday to Sunday.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor who will provide multi-channel (phone, email, letter, fax) and multi-lingual (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian) customer service support for the business from their Ringwood contact centre. This means that you will handle communications from customers in regards to policy enquiries, cancelling policies, updating customer details (address, payment methods), initial claim enquiries and general policy or customer enquiries.
As the products are highly regulated the environment you will work in is highly regulated with maximum focus on TCF (Treating Customer Fairly). They aim to provide an exceptional customer experience to all customers and they continually measure customer satisfaction in the contact centre to make sure we deliver this!
Who's right for the job?
The ideal candidate will be a fluent German speaker who will have excellent communication skills, clear, confident and professional telephone manner. This will suit someone who can cope in a fast-paced environment, loves assisting customers and is driven to provide a good level of service.
As a key member of a dynamic team, the successful candidate will likely have a background in customer service, ideally with phone based experience in a fast paced target driven environment.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
* Previous Customer Service and / or Call Centre experience is desired
* Proven experience of delivering a high-level of customer care
* Resilience under pressure and the ability to tackle challenges head-on
* Excellent communication skills and the natural ability to interact with customers through telephone, email & socials
* Be self-motivated and pro-active
* Excellent attention to detail
What's in it for you?
If you're successful you will join an International company with a great reputation and an excellent working environment.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive salary of between £23,841 per annum with the ability to earn additional incentives for the different campaigns you work on.
Following training (usually 1 month) this will be a hybrid-remote role, with 1 day in the Ringwood, Hampshire, office per month).
In addition they offer:
* The company have a fun working culture and a sociable team environment
* Pension Scheme with Standard Life
* Eye test vouchers and discounts
* Discounted corporate gym membership with Anytime Fitness (24 hour gym with over 5000 site globally)
* Involvement with local charities and fundraising days
* Campaign specific benefits including discounts, incentives and prizes
* Recommend a friend scheme paid reward of £500
* Apprenticeships qualifications
* 50% discount with More bus for monthly and quarterly tickets (Easy connections in and around Bournemouth and Salisbury to Ringwood).
* Recognition and reward schemes with Love to Shop Voucher rewards.
* Weekly dress down day
* Free fruit
* Cycle to work scheme
* Tech scheme
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon as possible. Generally, this will involve an initial video interview (Google Meets) followed by an opportunity to meet the team.
For more information or a detailed job specification, please contact Ben at Brook Street South Coast or apply now to send your CV.